Wednesday 8 December 2010

Madonna opens gym in Mexico City


Pop singer and fitness fanatic Madonna inaugurated her first gym center in Mexico City where thousands of fans gather to see her.

Madonna who wants to open a series of gyms in different cities, she expressed reason to open her gym in Mexico city is that she loves to help needy and poor people.


She told us, "I'm calling it the Pokemon Gym, not because I like the programme, but because I want to catch 'em all. I've made a significant donation to Mexico City or, as I prefer to put it, a large downpayment on my next bunch of kids."

Madonna says that she is keen on the athletic kind of thing as well. "You may have noticed that Mexico has no Olympic team," she explained. "Mostly it's because everyone who can run, jump, and swim has already crossed the border! We aim to change that."

No comments: